Thursday, February 17, 2011

You know I'm Totally not a Vampire

Well it looks like this blog is just about the games I have been playing, and you know I'm cool with that, I might at some point put in some other thing but hey that's at some point.

Right Magicka is the name of the game we've been playing and by we I mean me and two of my friends cus magicka is more fun when its a threeway of killing (it how my friend described it........it true btw). The aim of the game in magicka is simple save the world, though levels in spired my spoofs of almost every game and moive ever made. And I do mean ever, with Star Wars inspired level names to kicking, well hitting with water, a man down a pit. It rips off them all, and you know this makes the game so much more fun.

And the game is fun to start with. The combat is simple and well fun. You get 8 elements and you can combine them to make death, and if you feel like it you can hit your enemy's with your sword but I don't know why you would do this. Anyway combing magic is fun and the results can be hilarious more so when there is three people lobbing around magic and they can't decide on what elements to use, cus not all of them are no speaking teams and have a habit of exploding when they get crossed. And this is hilarious mostly cus it sent one of us off the map or just turned us into little chunks, and they ended up over there and there and there.

The cast of the game just makes me smile the best of all is Vlad, who goes through the hole game telling you he is not a vampire, and like one of the ncps this helps a lot, cus i was almost sure that he was. The rest of the cast is epic as well and in most of them you can see the spoof coming out, from the king lobbing a thunder throwing mage down a pit to his yelling of KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN. They just make the game so much more fun.

And when you run out of story mode, it has an on-line and off-line arena mode of you you sink your teeth in to, this is just killing enemy's from the main game in different waves that just get more and more aggregating and fun. Also this is by far the hardiest part of the game we've finished the main game and we can only get up to wave 19, and then we just died.....yetis are evil.

So to some this up Vlad is not a vampire even though he looks like one, you can kill the enemy's but its more fun killing you friends and last I HATE YETIS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment